Tickets to the much loved Fever-Tree G&T Festival are on sale for the Brisbane event which sees organisers partnering with Howard Smith Wharves for the four day event that is scheduled for next month.
G&T lovers can immerse themselves in the latest & greatest G&T pairings and innovations with 20 local and international distillers on board, a range of complimentary workshops & discovery talks, live music, garden games and delicious food pop-ups, plus more.
The Festival will offer three-hour sessions across the weekend.
After Covid-19 postponements in 2021, the long-awaited second stop on the festival’s national tour and the first of its kind in Brisbane is set to be an unmissable four-day celebration of the much- loved gin and tonic.
From Thursday, 28 April to Sunday, 1 May, the festival will give G&T lovers the opportunity to immerse themselves in the latest and greatest G&T pairings and innovations at the HSW precinct beneath the iconic Story Bridge.
Gin thirsty fans can expect three-hour immersive sessions with 20 local and international gin distillers throughout the weekend, highlighting the very best in gin that Australia has to o er paired with the world’s nest tonics from Fever-Tree premium mixers.
The program includes:
- Gin Village – Sample and explore the world of gin with 20 distillers showcasing their latest innovations
- Tonic Discovery Bar – Discover your favourite Fever-Tree tonic on entry to the festival
- The Ultimate Gin & Tonic Bar – Serving up a range of bespoke G&T pairings in full-sized G&Ts
- Workshops & Discovery Talks – Extend your knowledge of gin and tonic with the distillers themselves
- Food Precinct – Howard Smith Wharves restaurant pop-ups throughout the festival site
- Along with endless gin and tonic combinations to try, there will be plenty of delicious food options including HSW restaurant pop-ups throughout the festival site.
- Acoustic acts and DJs will set the scene while you take in the sweeping views of the Brisbane River as the perfect backdrop for a weekend outing.
“We’ve been so excited to bring the Fever-Tree G&T Festival to the gin and tonic lovers of Brisbane”, said Trish Brew, Fever-Tree Australia Brand Ambassador.
“Aussie gin is really shaking up the category and winning big at international spirits competitions. Just last month, several distillers who will be joining us at our festival took home top gongs at The World Gin Awards Icons of Gin Awards.
“The much-loved Four Pillars won Distiller of the Year and Brand Innovator of the Year, and Never Never Distilling Co.’s distiller Tim Boast was awarded Master Distiller of the Year. Phillip Moore from Distillery Botanica (Moore’s Dry Gin) on the Central Coast of NSW was also inducted to the Gin Magazine Hall of Fame.”
Curated by Fever-Tree premium mixers, the festival aims to highlight the wonderful world of modern gin and introduce Australians to their perfect gin and tonic pairings, providing unique access to purchase limited edition and hard-to-find gins from some of the world’s most renowned gin distilleries.
“There’s an Australian gin to suit every taste and occasion. Our festival experience is all about helping you to discover exciting combinations with our range of premium mixers, and there’s plenty of fun to be had along the way,” said Ms Brew.
Location: Dates: Times:
Tickets available here:
Howard Smith Wharves, Brisbane: Thursday, 28 April – Sunday, 1 May 2022
- Thursday and Friday: 5.00pm – 9.00pm
- Saturday: 11.30am – 2.30pm, 3.30pm – 6.30pm, 7.30 pm– 10.30pm
- Sunday: 11.30am – 2.30pm, 3.30 – 6.30pm
Early bird: $55 + booking fee
General admission: $65 + booking fee