Luxury vodka brand Cîroc is bringing fun and flair to Australian summer celebrations with the limited edition flavour, Cîroc Summer Watermelon, available exclusively at Dan Murphy’s nationwide.
Bursting with the taste of fresh watermelon and a touch of sweetness and zest, Cîroc Summer Watermelon is a pretty and vibrant addition to long lunches, sunset soirées and dinner parties; its highly versatile flavour perfect for creating cocktails to impress guests on every occasion.
Hailing from the South of France, Cîroc vodka is five times distilled from fine French grapes and finished in a tailor-made copper pot still. For this limited edition release, Cîroc vodka has been masterfully infused with a distinctive blend of summer ripened watermelon and other natural flavours, resulting in a taste experience that is both lusciously different and elegantly smooth.
Celebrate life and create memorable moments with Cîroc Summer Watermelon this summer.
How to drink it?
- Cîroc Watermelon Le Twist
- 40ml Cîroc Summer Watermelon
- 20ml Lemonade
- 40ml Soda
- 10ml Splash of Cranberry
- Garnish with a lime wheel, fresh watermelon wheel & sprig of fresh mint. Makes 1.2 standard drinks.
- Cîroc Summer Watermelon Sparkle
- 25ml Cîroc Summer Watermelon
- 10ml Cranberry Juice
- Topped with champagne
- (+ 5ml elderflower if desired)
- Garnish with a watermelon skin twist. Makes: 1.2 standard drinks
- Cîroc Watermelon Frosé
- Prep: 10min Extra time: 4hr freezing
- 200ml Cîroc Summer Watermelon
- 3 cups ice cubes
- ½ bottle pink moscato
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 625g watermelon flesh, seeds removed
- Mint garnish
- METHOD: Purée Watermelon Flesh & freeze into cubes. Blend frozen watermelon cubes, lime juice, vodka & pink moscato. Serve in empty watermelon & garnish with mint. Makes: 2.5 standard drinks based on 12.5% wine
Cîroc Summer Watermelon: Available exclusively at Dan Murphy’s this summer. ABV: 37.5%