Batch & Co has become the ‘go to’ ready-to-drink (RTD) brand for premium-tasting beverages. Over the past two years, Australians across the globe have fallen in love with the brand’s hugely popular wine based Spritz range, including the Bondi, Noosa and Brighton Spritz flavours, as well as their virgin cocktail sodas (mocktails).
A multi-beverage business that creates drinks so you can be the ultimate ‘home-tender’ without the prep time, Batch & Co is now set to release its premium and damn fine looking RTD Cocktail Collection in 230ml cans.
Best served cold and sipped straight from the can or poured over ice with your favourite garnish, the new Australian-owned and made canned cocktail collection caters to people seeking pre-mixed drinks that are quick to sip and bursting with delicious flavour.
Meticulously crafted to provide a high-quality refreshment using all-natural premium ingredients, it is just as if you are gathered at your favourite cocktail bar. From gin in a tin to a delightfully creamy Espresso Martini, Batch & Co offers:
- G&P (Gin & Prosecco) – Batch & Co’s latest creation combines two of its favourite liquids, Gin & Prosecco, which are then married together with mandarin juice and finger lime for a truly refreshing spritz. Simply chill, shake and serve over ice.
- Strawberry Daiquiri – Back to the future, with this perfectly balanced drink of sweet and sour. Made with rum, strawberry, lime, and sugar. Pour over ice and experience joie de vivre in a single sip.
- Margarita – The Mexican classic is made with tequila, lime and agave and delivers the ultimate refreshing cocktail. The tequila and citrus is beautifully balanced with hints of sweetness from the agave. For the perfect serve pour over ice and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Cosmo – This 90s heartbreaker is making a comeback. The blend of vodka, cranberry juice, orange liqueur and lime produces an invigorating citrus-driven drink, with hints of cranberry tartness. Enjoy directly from the can or pour into a glass and garnish with an orange twist.
- Espresso Martini – The Espresso Martini offers up a delectable mix of Melbourne cold drip coffee, balanced with Vodka and chocolate, making it a truly indulgent cocktail for any occasion. Shake can vigorously for twenty seconds to get the finest crema on the market.
- Negroni – This Italian Aperitif is made from gin, sweet vermouth, and bitter orange, providing a cocktail that truly awakens the senses. Simply pour over ice and garnish with an orange wedge.
Batch & Co co-founder Thomas Kiltorp draws on 20 years’ experience as a bartender and bar owner. He says, “The new range comes at a time when the canned cocktail category is booming, owing largely to shifting consumer habits, recent pandemic lockdowns, and a new drive to get creative with their drinks. People are ultimately looking to experiment with mixed drinks in an easy, convenient, and affordable way.”
- $14 AUD per 230mL can (each can serves 2 drinks)
- $55 AUD for 4x 230mL cans
The new Batch & Co cocktail range is available direct from the Batch & Co website, Dan Murphy’s online and selected retailers.