Woodford Reserve Celebrates the “Death of the Dinner Party”
Home seems to be the hottest bar in town and the “Home Fashioned Cocktail Hour” as the latest affordable luxury trend.
To celebrate the discovery, Woodford Reserve invited bartenders, influencers and media to learn how to style, create and host like the best. With the help of host, Andy Tsai, the team from Maybe Sammy and stylist Briellyn Turton, Woodford Reserve transformed a luxury home in Woollahra, Sydney, for and evening of quality cocktails and good music each for under $10 per serve (the drinks at least).
Key tips on hosting a cocktail party at home:
- 80% of effort should be prior to your guests arriving, giving you more time with your guests.
- Pre-batch your cocktails for ease.
- Know where everything is (garnish, toods etc..).
- Use quality products (Woodford Reserve for example), it makes all the difference.
- Take the time to style your home, consider using a bar cart and prepare drinks with your guests.
- Set the mood using a Spotify playlist from your favourite bars.