With International Beer Day coming up this Friday 5th August, me&u Australia’s leading at-table ordering solution, reveals Aussies’ favourite beers and the best spots to skip the queue and spend more time enjoying your beer of choice this International Beer Day.
me&u has done the hard work for you and pulled their data to reveal Australia’s favourite beers with The Great Northern (Super Crisp) proving most popular across the country – whilst also taking the top spot in the ACT and NT, second spot in QLD and third in SA for the most purchased beverage.
Local Pale Ale Balter XPA stands out in second spot in NSW and third in VIC. No surprises Queensland brewed XXXX Gold ranked in the top three in QLD as the tried and tested favourite.
The top three beers in every state is revealed here:
- ACT: Great Northern Super Crisp, Carlton Draught, Balter XPA
- NSW: Corona, Balter XPA, 4 Pines Pale Ale
- NT: Great Northern Super Crisp, Coopers Pale Ale, Carlton Dry
- QLD: Felons Crisp Lager, Great Northern Super Crisp, XXXX Gold
- SA: Hahn Super Dry, Coopers Pale Ale, Great Northern Super Crisp
- TAS: Cascade Lager, Balter XPA, Asahi Super Dry
- VIC: Carlton Draught, Coburg Lager, Balter XPA
- WA: Swan Draught, Carlton Dry, James Squire 150 Lashes Pale Ale
To help you celebrate International Beer Day this Friday, me&u has even pulled together a list of the best brewpubs in Australia – all you have to do is sit back and enjoy.
Here’s a list of the Top 10 me&u brewpubs serving up some of your favourite beers.
Moon Dog Brewing, Abbostford VIC
Co-conspirators Brew Pub, Brunswick VIC
Mudgee Brewing Company, Mudgee NSW
4 Pines Brew Pub, Manly NSW
Devils Hollow Brewery, Dubbo NSW
Swell Brewery Co., McLaren Vale SA
Felons Brewing Co., Brisbane QLD
Cascade Brewery Bar, Hobart TAS
Bailey Brewing Co., Henley Brook WA
6 Tanks Brew Pub, Darwin NT